At TCC, we desire to be together as a community, loving God and loving others. We want to be a church that demonstrates our love for God and people by caring for the people within it.
Care is often needed when navigating…
- Health-Related Difficulties (sickness or injury, new baby, upcoming treatment)
- Major Life Transitions (moving, job change, etc.)
- Personal Loss
- Non-Routine Tasks or Projects
- Other General Hardships and Practical Needs
Practical ways to give care to another in our TCC community:
- Sharing Your Presence (visiting, calling, writing, giving a gift)
- Cooking a Meal
- Providing Caregiver-Related Help
- Partnering in General Life Tasks
- Assisting with Projects (building, repairing, planning, organizing)
- Providing Financially
God does not need us, but he chooses to use weak people to carry and proclaim this saving message. It is our awesome privilege to spend our energies and our lives for this cause. At Trinity, we want every member to be involved in God’s work, whether here in Lake County or around the world.